Immune System and the Present
Nowadays there are many new diseases emerging all around the globe. Many diseases can be tolerate by our immune system or be treated by medical practise, while many other diseases still have no cure. As epidemics can become pandemics that spread around the world, you cannot be sure how close to these dangerous diseases you are. There are airborne and contact viruses that can be transmitted through breathing air without you knowing.
COVID-19 is another virus that is currently spreading quickly around the world and there is still no effective vaccine or treatment. Although many patients are able to recover with serious and timely treatment, COVID-19 has permanently destroyed some of their lung tissues. Therefore, being careful in your daily life in eating, living, hygiene, and traveling is important to reduce your chances of getting serious diseases. In addition, increasing and strengthening the body’s immunity is something that people should do more.
Growth Hormone help Boost Immune System
Pfizer Genotropin GoQuick Pen 12mg 36IU has the ability to boost the immune system, making our body immune system stronger in order to fight well against infections. One of the properties of Pfizer Genotropin GoQuick Pen 12mg 36IU is helping to increase the production of cells in the body. It is what makes a weak person or a patient able to have a healthy body and have a chance to recover from various diseases.
For those who are already healthy, taking Pfizer Genotropin GoQuick Pen 12mg 36IU in the amount of 1 IU per day will help promote your health for a strong and youthful body and greatly reduced chance of getting ill with infections and inflammation. You may not know if the people around you might be sick, so, isn’t it better to take precautions and be extra careful? You might also have some other health problems. One thing you can do is boost your immunity by taking Pfizer Genotropin GoQuick Pen 12mg 36IU to strengthen your shield against various diseases more easily.
Hghthai.com is always ready to pass on genuine Pfizer Genotropin GoQuick Pen 12mg 36IU that is stored and shipped at the right temperature until it reaches your hand.
- Besedovsky HO, Del Rey A. Immune-neuro-endocrine interactions: facts and hypotheses. End Rev 1996; 17: 64-102.
- Dorshkind K, Horseman ND. The roles of prolactin, growth hormone, insulin-like growth factor-I, and thyroid hormones in lymphocyte development and function: insights from genetic models of hormone and hormone receptor deficiency. End. Rev. 2000; 21 (3): 292-312.
- Weigent DA, Baxter JB, Wear WE, Smith LR, Bost KL, Blalock JE. Production of immunoreactive growth hormone by mononuclear leukocytes. FASEB J 1988; 2: 2812-2818.
Weigent DA, Blalock JE. The production of growth hormone by subpopulations of rat mononuclear leukocytes. Cell Immunol 1991; 135: 55-65.
- Weigent DA, Baxter JB, Blalock JE. The production of growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-I by the same subpopulation of rat mononuclear leukocytes. Brain Behav Immun 1992; 365-376.6.
- Kooijman R, Willems M, De Haas CJ, Rijkers GT, Schuurmans AL, van Buul-Offers SC, Heijnen CJ, Zegers BJ. Expression of type I insulin-like growth factor receptors on human peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Endocrinology 1992; 131: 2244-2250.
- Rapaport R, Sills IN, Green L, Barrett P, Labus J, Skuza KA, Chartoff A, Goode L, Stene M, Petersen BH. Detection of human growth hormone receptors on IM-9 cells and peripheral blood mononuclear cell subsets by flow cytometry: correlation with growth hormone-binding protein levels. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1995; 80: 2612-2619.
- Badolato R, Bond HM, Valerio G, Petrella A, Morrone G, Waters MJ, Venuta S, Tenore A. Differential expression of surface membrane growth hormone receptor on human peripheral blood lymphocytes detected by dual fluorochrome flow cytometry. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1994; 79: 984-990.13