Human growth hormone or HGH is a protein hormone produced by the pituitary gland and secreted into the bloodstream. HGH affects various tissues throughout the body and exerts many crucial activities that involve the stimulation of cell and skeletal growth, and the metabolism of macronutrients. HGH promotes protein production in people of all ages, thus making muscles, tendons, and ligaments grow and become stronger.
Can HGH accelerate the healing process?
When talking about HGH and injury recovery (e.g. wound, muscle pain, inflammation, surgery injury), there are several beneficial effects of HGH, including:
- HGH promotes the production of protein and new cells to heal the injured site.
- HGH enhances muscle and bone repair by increasing the production of new bone cells and cartilage cells and promoting their rebuilding process.
- HGH increases the levels of connective tissue that helps heal wounds and fractures.
- HGH helps recruit red blood cells and coagulation factors to form a fibrin clot at the tears.
- HGH improves the immune system, making the body more resistant to infections.
The benefits of HGH on tissue damage and injury repair have been investigated and reviewed in many studies.
One clinical study in 2017, for instance, had revealed that the 6-month of HGH treatment combined with physical therapy markedly improved sensory function in patients with spinal damages. This treatment could lead to better life quality of patients with spinal injuries.
However, please note that:
- HGH injection may show some possible adverse effects, including water retention, high blood sugar levels, or joint and muscle pain.
- For significant and safe results, we need to use medical grade HGH, which has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
A choice for HGH replacement shot.
In the case of growth hormone deficiency, an HGH supplement is required to maintain the functions and growth process in the body.
GENOTROPIN is a recombinant HGH prescription product indicated for the replacement of growth hormone in children and adults with growth hormone deficiency (GHD). GENOTROPIN has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of several disorders, including:
- Growth hormone deficiency, Prader-Willi syndrome, small for gestational age, Turner syndrome, and idiopathic short stature in children
- Growth hormone deficiency in adults
Why choosing Pfizer GENOTROPIN?
Besides its effectiveness and safety, Pfizer GENOTROPIN 36 IU GoQuick Pen is a pretty convenient and portable option that you can buy in Thailand. It offers benefits on increasing muscle mass, improving bone and cartilage, and healing wounds or fractures.
Before using GENOTROPIN, you should tell your doctor if you have had:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Thyroid disease
- A kidney transplant
- An allergic reaction to somatropin or any ingredients in the product
- European Society of Endocrinology. (2017, May 22). Growth hormone therapy enhances recovery of patients with spinal damage. ScienceDaily. Retrieved August 16, 2019 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170522081046.htm
- Scientific Reports (2019, February 28) Growth Hormone Improves Nerve Regeneration, Muscle Re-innervation, and Functional Outcomes After Chronic Denervation Injury. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-39738-6#Abs1