What Is Genotropin?
Genotropin is a synthetic human growth hormone that compensates our body for the lack of its natural production from the pituitary gland. It is one of the best medicines for patients suffering from kidney disease, obesity, low muscle tone, growth failure, and metabolic problems.
Let’s go into detail about Genotropin and discuss what you must know before and while using this synthetic growth hormone.
When Will the Doctor Recommend Against Using Genotropin
Your doctor can’t prescribe you Genotropin if you have an active tumor or are currently diagnosed with cancer.
If you are going through a medical, surgical procedure that requires you to be in intensive care, the doctor won’t prescribe you Genotropin.
Patients with the genetic disorder Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) go through several severe symptoms and can’t be prescribed human growth supplements like Genotropin.
Doctors wouldn’t prescribe Genotropin to infants with closed epiphyses, meaning the children whose growth plate closed before their bones finished growing.
Things You Must Tell Your Doctor Before and While Using Genotropin
- If you have been a patient of any of the following disease, inform your doctor promptly:
- Kidney transplant
- Heart Disease
- Adrenocortical insufficiency (ACTH deficiency)
- Inform the doctor of all the medicines you are taking at the time of prescription, and for what purpose.
- Tell the doctor if you are pregnant. If you get pregnant while using Genotropin, stop the dose and book a doctor’s appointment.
- Notify your doctor if you start having breathing issues during the Genotropin usage.
Things to Avoid When Using Genotropin
- Avoid changing your prescribed dosage without doctor’s orders.
- Try not to skip your injections and take them on time.
- If you miss an injection, don’t overdose yourself the next time to make up for it.
- Don’t freeze the unmixed Genotropin, or place it above 25 degrees centigrade. You can store it in a refrigerator for 28 days after mixing it.
- Don’t use the medicine in case of a broken cartridge.
How to Use Genotropin to Secure the Best Results
Set a Fixed Time
Set one fixed time to inject yourself with Genotropin regularly. Injecting every day at the same time activates the hormone and gives the best result.
Don’t Skip a Dose
Skipping a dose may lessen the effect of Genotropin. However, don’t take a double dose when you inject yourself the next time; it may cause you harm.
Change and Keep Track of the Injection Spots
Try to inject Genotropin on a new spot daily. Make a calendar and mark which spot you injected on which day; this will help you keep track of the spots.
Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle
A well-balanced diet, healthy exercise, and a good sleep schedule will work efficiently for improving the resulting impacts of Genotropin.
Communicate With Your Doctor
Don’t stick to the same pattern for too long. Talk to your doctor about how long you should practice the same prescribed dose and pattern.
If you want to know more about how to use Genotropin and what’s the medical procedure for injecting it, visit the official Pfizer website for the Genotropin Medical Guide.
The synthetic human growth hormone, Genotropin, offers us the most beneficial impacts, providing us with a healthier and active lifestyle. For more information, you can consult with the HGH Thai and get your prescribed medicines from their store.